To support October’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month, AICR has just introduced “The AICR Breast Cancer Prevention Pack.” These science-based materials provide easy-to-read and practical ideas to help women prevent breast cancer through basic lifestyle changes.
If you’re looking for materials for a health fair – in October, or any month – this pack is a perfect way to reach women of all ages.
The brochures and health aids in the packet include:
1. “Reducing Your Risk of Breast Cancer” – an overview of breast cancer prevention
2. “The Facts about Alcohol” – information on how alcohol affects breast cancer risk
3. “The New American Plate” – AICR’s popular guide, with recipes, for eating for a healthy weight
4. “AICR Guidelines Magnet” – developed to help women remember their daily physical activity
5. “BSE Shower Card – A waterproof “how to” and monthly reminder for breast self-exams
Let us know what kind of health fair or event your organization is planning this fall!