The American Institute for Cancer Research welcomes your comments on our blog. To post a comment, we ask that you provide a valid email address.
Inappropriate comments will not be posted, including those that:
- Are potentially defamatory;
- Give medical advice;
- Are personally insulting or use inappropriate language;
- Are discriminatory in any way, including, but not limited to, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexuality and disability;
- Contain personal information about other people;
- Contain any information about children under 16;
- Advertise or promote a product or service;
- Break the law in any way.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and without notice.
The copyright of blog posts is owned by the writer, who is responsible for ensuring it does not contain information that breaches the copyright of others. But by submitting comments, the writer is giving AICR permission to reprint it in any way in perpetuity without incurring costs.