Have you been reading our blog lately? We’ve posted some exciting research reports and interviews with researchers from our conference as well as information about the weekly Health-e-Recipe. Take the quiz and then link to the related blog postings from the answers below.
1. What are SOFAS?
a. Furniture you sit on to watch TV; couches
b. Stretch Out For Activity Sessions
c. Solid Fats and Added Sugar
2. What amount of broccoli sprouts contains the level of sulforaphane used in lab studies that led to epigenetic changes resulting in reduced telomerase in cells?
a. 5 cups
b. 1 cup
c. 2 Tablespoons
3. True or False. If you haven’t been active or eaten a healthy diet by the time you’re 70, it’s too late to do anything to lower your cancer risk.
4. True or False. The bacteria that live in our gut may play a role in cancer prevention.
5. True or False: Some day there may be dietary guidelines for preventing DNA damage.
6. AICR’s Health-e-Recipe this week contains what healthy food(s)?
7. True or False: Sedentary behavior may increase cancer risk.
Keep reading for answers and click on answer to read the original post: