Include some healthy, delicious and simple to prepare foods for your Easter festivities this weekend. We’ve got great ideas using seasonal late winter and early spring foods to help you put cancer prevention on your plate at each meal.
- Whether you’re serving Easter brunch at home or going to a potluck, try our Cheesy Spinach Cakes to add color and elegance to the table.
- Greek Lamb with Orzo is a flavorful way to include plenty of plant foods with the Easter dinner main dish.
- For a stunning presentation and a touch of sweetness in a veggie dish, serve Roasted Root Vegetable Salad.
- After a bountiful Easter meal and nibbling from the Easter basket, you may want a lighter evening meal, so have ready a pot of Asparagus and Scallion Soup with Almonds.
- Finally, if you have a lot of leftover Easter eggs, we’ve got a great recipe you can use for lunches at home or to take to work: Egg Salad with White Beans.